Summer Camp Checklist
Please Read: unprepared children may not be able to participate in camp.
- Wear ATX Kids Club Shirt (provided 1st day of camp)
- Comfortable shorts and tennis shoes
- Mask (optional)
- Backpack (large enough to fit everything on this list)
- Swimsuit or change of clothes, Towel, Sunscreen
- Mosquito Spray/Bug Band
- Flip-Flops/Sandals (for splashpark/bathroom)
- Plastic bag for wet swimsuit/towel
- *Healthy Lunch with a napkin
- *Nutritious Snack (fruit/veggies, protein bar)
- Water (18-24oz refillable bottle)
- Inside a separate plastic bag, put a Book to read and Writing Journal/Pencil.
- Avoid packing nutella, lunchables, juices, chips, candy, or any high sugar foods/snacks/beverages. and processed foods. We stress the importance of healthy eating/healthy living.
- Boys can wear their swim shorts to camp.
- Girls can wear their swimsuit under their clothes if they'd like,but only if they have a 2 piece (otherwise bathroom stops are difficult).
Please make sure they have had breakfast and have used the bathroom before arriving. No electronics or toys allowed. We request no pens or markers. Cell phones allowed, but must stay in backpacks.